|Information on the list of laboratories performing Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Blood (IgM) Tests for coronavirus designated by the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Georgia|
According to the " Notice on Airline Boarding Requirements for Certificates of Negative Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Blood Tests (IgM) Results ", from November 6, 2020 (inclusive), Chinese citizens and Foreign citizens origin traveling from Georgia to China must obtain two negative results coronavirus tests, both the Nucleic Acid test and the Anti-Body Blood (IgM) Test, performed not earlier than 48 hours before boarding in a laboratory designated by the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Georgia.
As a result of arrangements with laboratories performing coronavirus tests, the Embassy announces a list of approved laboratories, the results of which will be accepted by the Chinese Embassy in Georgia (list attached).
(1) Testing time: Both the Nucleic Acid test and the Anti-Body Blood test (IgM) should be performed within 48 hours prior to boarding the aircraft from the time of blood sampling and swab collection. For example, if the flight is on November 6, sampling for testing should be performed on or after November 4. On the other hand, if the test samples were taken on November 4, the date of departure should not be later than November 6.
(2) Due to the large number of recent coronavirus tests, some laboratories need to make an appointment in advance. Passengers traveling to China must contact the laboratory in advance to arrange a test and make sure that the timing of both results is consistent with the departure time (Nucleic Acid test and the Anti-Body test may have different times. Please contact the laboratory in advance to confirm). Upon receipt of the test results, please check that the personal information on both results is true and recorded without errors.
(3) The Chinese Embassy in Georgia reminds the passengers of the obligation to provide real personal data and to show authentic coronavirus test results. The applicant bears all responsibility and consequences in the event of non-acceptance or delay of the verification of the result due to providing incorrect personal data. In the event of deliberately concealing the condition of the disease and presenting false test results, the person will be prosecuted in accordance with applicable law.
If you face urgent situation with regard to Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Tests, please contact the Embassy as follows:
1. Designated e-mail address of the Chinese Embassy in Georgia for coronavirus testing: email@example.com
2. Contact number of the Chinese Embassy in Georgia: 00995-32-2259000
Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Georgia
November 10, 2020