|Testing and Health Code Application Requirements for Vaccinated Personnel Traveling to China|
1. Vaccinated travelers should arrange travel plans at least 14 days later after completing all prescribed doses.
2. Passengers vaccinated with inactivated COVID-19 vaccines (China's SINOPHARM and SINOVAC vaccines,etc.):
(1) Vaccinated travelers whose PCR and IgM antibody test results are both negative, please submit your test results and proof of vaccination.
(2) Vaccinated travelers whose PCR test results show negative and IgM antibody test results show positive must submit vaccination certificates and the attached "Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination" with other required documents (see the attachment, travelers must fill out the attachment truthfully by themselves and sign with handwritten signature).
(3) Vaccinated travelers whose PCR test result shows positive should cancel travel plans and receive treatment.
3. Passengers vaccinated with non-inactivated COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines,etc.)
(1) Vaccinated travelers whose PCR and IgM antibody test results are both negative, please submit your test results and vaccination certificates.
(2) Vaccinated travelers whose PCR test result shows negative and IgM antibody test result shows positive must also do anti-N protein IgM antibody test in addition to PCR and IgM tests at designated institutions (48 hours before traveling). There are only a few designated institutions provide anti-N protein IgM antibody tests in Greece. Please consult the institutions in advance.
For travelers whose anti-N protein IgM antibody test result is negative, please submit results of PCR,IgM and anti-N protein tests,as well as proof of vaccination and Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination.
For travelers whose anti-N protein IgM antibody test is positive, please apply for Green Health Code after related test result turning into negative.
The Chinese embassy in Greece suggests vaccinated travelers do PCR, IgM antibody test and anti-N protein IgM antibody test at the same institution. Travelers should take their ID and photograph when getting tests and agree to disclosure of test results by the institutions to the Chinese embassy. After their tests,travelers should quarantine at home and adjust their travel plans in accordance to their health conditions.