Home > Visa & Passport
New Visa Application Forms Adopted
New Visa Application Forms (Form V.2011A &Form V.2011B) for Chinese visa will be put into use from April 20th, 2011
If you want to apply visa from the Chinese Embassy in Israel, please print the  Visa Application Form V.2011A double-sidedly for all visa applications, besides, if you are applying to work or study in China, or if someone else travelling with you shares the same passport, or if you are applying for a visa in a country or territory other than the country of your current nationality, you should fill out the Supplementary Visa Application Form V.2011B at the same time. The instruction on completing the forms can also be found here for Form V.2011A and here for Form V.2011B
The Embassy would accept applications made on the previous version of form until June 30th 2011. 
Suggest To A Friend