|Notice of the Painting Competition for Lebanese School Children on the 50th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between China and Lebanon|
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Lebanon, the Embassy of China in Lebanon is excited to announce the opening of the painting competition for Lebanese school children.
Competition theme: China-Lebanon friendship
This competition is open to all primary and secondary school students in Lebanon, regardless of their nationality, and is divided into two age groups: primary and secondary school students.
First, second, third place prizes and encouragement prizes will be set up according to the registration. Each prize winner will be awarded a certificate and a gift box. The winning students will have their works selected into the collection of Lebanese children paintings on the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Lebanon.
Students are encouraged to submit a digital copy of their works to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the attached registration form, copies of their student ID and national ID (or passport).
There are no restrictions on the medium of painting or the artwork size.
All the registration information and copies of works must be submitted no later than April 15, 2021. All the shortlisted students will be individually informed. The shortlisted students will be asked to send their original work to the Embassy. All the prize winners will be informed individually.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Embassy of China in Lebanon will determine eligibility atits sole discretion. Employees of the Embassy of China in Lebanon and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings andtheir respective spouses, regardless of where they live) are not eligible to enter the Competition.
2. The Embassy of China in Lebanon reserves the right to disqualify submissions which involve anti-China sentiments or are not consistentwith the competition theme.
3. The Embassy of China in Lebanon also reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entry and/orentrantand to disqualify any entrant who submitsan entry that is not in accordance with the Competition Rules, including these Rules, Copyrightand Privacy, or who tampers with the entry process.
4. The Embassy of China in Lebanon will not pay any fees, nor pay any costs relating to, participation inany Competition or for the use of any submissions in relation to the Competition.
5. No logos, URLs, telephone numbers, or calls that solicit directly for commercial cooperation or monetary donations should beincluded in any material.
6. Each entrant shall acquire, upon submission, the necessary consent andadherence to the Terms and Conditions set forth by this Competition from parents, guardians or custodians. Any submissions ofentries and information should be supervised by an adult.Institutions intending to subscribe their pupils to this Competition must acquire adherence to theTerms and Conditions set forth by this Competition from parents, guardians or custodians of the entrants.
Copyright and Privacy:
1. Entrants must own the copyright of the material they submit to the Competition.
2.The entrant declares that, to the best of his/her knowledge, no third party can claim any rightson the material submitted.
3. The Embassy of China in Lebanon will not seek additional approvals in connection with the use of thematerial and it will not be responsible for any claim or complaint alleging violation of the rights ofthird parties.
4.Copyright of the material remains with the entrants. By entering the Competition, entrants grantan irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide exclusive license to the Embassy of China in Lebanon for noncommercial purposes, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries(along with a name credit) in connection with the Competition and the promotion of the Embassy’s work, in, amongst others: