|Notice on Requirements Adjustment of the Application of Green Health Code for China-bound Passengers|
To reduce cross-border transmission of Covid-19, the requirements for China-bound passengers about the application of Green Health Code with the "HS/HDC" mark will be adjusted as follows:
Starting from February 22nd, 2021, the Chinese Embassy in Lebanon will only accept the application from passengers bound for China from Lebanon via ONE TRANSIT COUNTRY. The embassy will no longer accept the application from passengers bound for China from Lebanon via TWO OR MORE TRANSIT COUNTRIES anymore.
When applying for Green Health Code with the "HS/HDC" mark, the passengers are required to upload the ITINERARY and LOCAL RESIDENCE PERMIT (non-Lebanese citizens are required to upload the long-term visa or residence permit in Lebanon), together with the certificates of negative nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests results.
1. The Chinese Embassy in Lebanon suggests that you avoid all nonessential travels considering the infection risks.
2. Please take good personal protection to avoid infection, minimize visits to public spaces and facilities after testing, strictly stay home and self isolate until traveling.
3. Please be cautious to select transit stop to China and check about the relevant requirement introduced by the Chinese Embassy/Consulates in the transit country beforehand, in case of being unable to enter the transit country to take the tests, or not qualifying for the Green Health Code, which would result in an unwanted stay in the transit state and an increased risk of infection.
4. Once you receive the test certificates of negative nucleic acid and IgM antibody results, please carefully check your personal information such as name, age, date of birth, gender, etc., to avoid mistakes due to negligence.
5. The uploaded files must be complete, clear, and unmodified, otherwise, it will affect the embassy's review work and all the loss shall be borne by yourself. Please wait patiently after submitting the application. The embassy will review the applications on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
6. Passengers who provide forged test files will bear corresponding legal liabilities.