|Latest Notice on Requirements of the Application for Green Health Code for China-bound Passengers|
To reduce cross-border transmission of Covid-19, the Chinese Embassy in Lebanon suggests that you avoid all nonessential travels considering the infection risks. All China-bound passengers are subject to the requirements as follows when applying for the green Health Code with the "HS/HDC" mark:
I. Application Conditions
The Chinese Embassy in Lebanon only accepts the application from passengers bound for China from Lebanon via ONE TRANSIT COUNTRY. The passengers must upload:
1. Test certificates of Covid-19 PCR and IgM antibody tests within 48 hours before boarding issued by recognized institutions by the Chinese Embassy (the 48 hours validity period of the test certificates will count from extraction time). Each index must be marked with not only "Negative" but also the specific value on the IgM antibody tests certificate;
2. Complete itinerary (Lebanon - transit country - China);
3. Non-Lebanese citizens are required to upload the long-term visa or residence permit in Lebanon;
4. Vaccination certificate (if any).
II. The method to apply
Chinese passengers should use WeChat mini program "COVID-19 Prevention Health Code International Version" (the picture below is available for the scan) to register personal information and upload the required files. Upon verification by the Embassy, the applicants will get the QR code with the "HS" mark. Please make sure to board the flight within the validity period and cooperate with the staff of the airlines for checking the said code.
Foreign passengers should log on to the website of https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/ via computer or smartphone to register personal information and upload the required files. Upon verification by the Embassy, the passengers will receive the Electronic Health Declaration Form, which will be displayed in a QR code with "HDC" mark. Foreign passengers need to present the electronic code or a printed one, and follow the procedures for inspection by relevant airlines during boarding.
III. Requirement for Passengers who have been infected with COVID-19
Passengers who were diagnosed as Covid-19 patients or whose PCR, IgM, or IgG test result was positive (except for those who have been inoculated with COVID-19 vaccines):
1. Take 2 PCR tests at least 24 hours apart and send the negative test certificates and pulmonary CT or X-ray diagnosis certificates issued by local hospitals to email@example.com.
2. After being approved by the Embassy, self-isolate for at least 14 days and make sure that they are symptom-free.
3. Do the PCR and IgM tests within 48 hours before boarding and apply for the green Health Code as normal.
1. Please be cautious to select transit stop to China and check about the relevant requirement introduced by the Chinese Embassy/Consulates in the transit country beforehand, in case of being unable to enter the transit country to take the tests, or not qualifying for the Green Health Code, which would result in an unwanted stay in the transit state and an increased risk of infection.
2. Once you receive the test certificates, please carefully check your personal information such as name, age, date of birth, gender, etc., to avoid mistakes due to negligence.
3. The uploaded files must be complete, clear, and unmodified, otherwise, it will affect the embassy's review work and all the loss shall be borne by yourself. Please wait patiently after submitting the application. The embassy will review the applications on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
4. Passengers who provide forged files will bear corresponding legal liabilities.