|Notification on Nucleic Acid Test Certificate Required for non-Chinese Passengers bound for China|
In accordance with the joint announcement of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, the General Administration of Customs of China and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on 20 July, non-Chinese passengers who are to fly from Syrian Arab Republic to China will be required to take a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 and apply for certified Health Declaration Form starting from 14 September 2020. The following procedures are for your reference:
1. Starting from 14 September 2020, all non-Chinese passengers who are to fly to China from Syria will be required to take a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 from designated Nucleic Acid Testing Institutions(The attachment 1) within three days before boarding.
2. Passenger shall fill in and sign the Health Declaration Form (The attachment 2) and send a scanned copy of the signed Form, together with the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result), and a photocopy of the bio-page of the passport to Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Syria (firstname.lastname@example.org). To speed up the process, please use "PCR+Passenger's name+Date of Departure" as subject line of your email, e.g. "PCR+AHMAD+ 20200923".
3. After verification by embassy, passenger will receive a stamped Health Declaration Form with a validity period of 3 days starting from the date of issue of the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result) by email and will be allowed to board in Syria with that.
4. Passenger shall be required to present the print-out certified Health Declaration Form within the validity period during check-in or before boarding the flight and cooperate with airlines staff during the inspection. Please be noted that passenger with expired Health Declaration Form will not be allowed to board the plane and will be required to take nucleic acid tests and apply for the Health Declaration Form again.
5. For non-Chinese passengers ultimately bound for China who transfer via other countries that require valid Health Declaration Forms for boarding (please see https://hr.cs.mfa.gov.cn/help_two/help-two/gj.html) will also be required to show Health Declaration Forms during transferring. Please make sure that the Forms are still valid when boarding the connecting flights.
6. Passenger is advised to bring the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result) to the airport in case of the need for further inspection.
7. Please also be noted that a certified Health Declaration Form is not an alternative to a Chinese visa.
As for Chinese passengers,they are required to apply for green Health Code with COVID-19 negative certificate via "COVID-19 Prevention Health Code International Version" .
Passengers who do not meet the above requirements should not be allowed on board. Passengers who provide false certificates or information shall be held accountable for legal liabilities.