一、所有在韩中国签证申请人员（不含香港、澳门签证申请人）均须通过中国签证申请服务中心网站 (https://www.visaforchina.org) 在线填写电子申请表，打印出确认页及表格并在确认页及表格第九项签字；在线预约前往签证中心递交申请的时间，打印出签证预约确认表，按预约时间将上述表格及其他材料一并递交至签证中心。
Notice on Implementation of Online Visa Application Form and Online Appointment System
The Chinese Embassy and Consulates in Korea will implement online visa application form and online appointment system from August 1st, 2020.
1. Chinese visa applicants in Korea (excluding Hong Kong and Macao visa applicants)are required to log on the Chinese Visa Application Service Center website(https://www.visaforchina.org), fill out the visa application online, print the “Confirmation of Online Visa Application” and “Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China”, and sign the confirmation paper and the 9th section of the visa application form. Afterwards, you should make an appointment online, print “Visa Appointment Confirmation Form” and submit the above forms and other required documents to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center at your scheduled appointment time.
2. No appointment is required in the following cases, in which applicants only need to fill out and print the online application form, and submit documents directly to the Chinese Embassy or Consulates in Korea.
(1) Diplomatic, official(service) passport holders;
(2) Korean ordinary passport holders with a note issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea;
(3) Members of foreign embassies or international organizations in Korea as well as their family members;
(4) Members of Korean National Assembly;
(5) Humanitarian emergency situations, such as attending a funeral or visiting a critically ill patient, etc.
3. Other important information
(1) Applicants are required to upload photos of themselves that meet the photo requirements of the Chinese visa application, and fill out the visa application form truthfully, completely, and clearly. If information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number, passport issuing country is incorrectly filled out, or the uploaded photo is not your own, or some key information you filled out is suspected of being concealed intentionally or not taken seriously, the application will not be accepted or will be returned. Applicants will need to submit a new application form online and schedule a new appointment again.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned circumstances, for minor errors and omissions, you can communicate with the receptionist at the front desk. After verifying relevant information, the receptionist will manually modify the confirmation page and the visa application form, and applicants themselves need to sign the form to confirm the modification.
(3) After implementing online visa application form and online appointment system, the old version of paper application form will no longer be accepted in principle.